NVIDIA has just released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, this driver is optimized and offers the optimal gaming experience for Prey, Battlezone, and the Gears of War 4 multi-GPU update.
In addition, this new driver adds SLI profiles for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III.
Furthermore, the NVIDIA GeForce 382.05 WHQL driver resolves some SLI issues in No Man’s Sky and World of Tanks, resolves the black screen issues that could occur upon a cold boot up, and enables extended displays to enter sleep mode in multi-display configurations.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 382.05 WHQL driver:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Prey, Battlezone, and the Gears of War 4
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III – Not recommended
- [SLI][No Man’s Sky – with The Foundation Update 1.10 patch]: With SLI enabled, there is texture corruption in the game. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 670][World of Tanks]: In SLI mode, blue-screen crash occurs when pressing Alt+Tab during the game. ]
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Gears of War]: After the bootup movies, blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys. 
- The NVIDIA Control Panel in the Windows desktop context menu, as well as the NVIDIA system tray icon, may be absent. [200298863/1906498]
- System may hang at a black screen upon cold boot up. 
- In a multi-display configuration, the extended displays are unable to enter sleep mode.