NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, this driver offers optimal performance for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Heroes of the Storm 2.0, Batman: Arkham VR, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, and Wilson’s Heart.
Furthermore, this driver addresses some crashes that were reported in Sniper Elite 3, increases GPU idling voltage, and resolves some blue-screen crashes on the GeForce GTX1060 graphics cards that were occurring after a system reboot from sleep mode.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 381.89 WHQL driver:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Heroes of the Storm 2.0, Batman: Arkham VR, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, and Wilson’s Heart.
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 8.0
- [Sniper Elite 3]: The game crashes. 
- [Notebook][eDP panel]: Blue-screen (code 3B) occurs followe by the Recovery screen during software unbundling process. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. 
- GPU idling voltage has increased.