NVIDIA has just released a new WHQL driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 375.57 WHQL driver is optimized for Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and Sid Meier’s Civilization VI.
Furthermore, this driver offers the optimal experience for Eagle Flight and Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope.
The GeForce 375.57 WHQL driver also adds an SLI profile for Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance, as well as 3D profiles – rated as Good – for both Titanfall 2 and Civilization VI.
Last but not least, this driver addresses the flickering issues in Mirror’s Edge Catalyst on Ansel UI, and fixes the system crash and signal lost issues that have been reported when refresh rate is changed from 144 Hz to 240 Hz on BenQ ZOWIE monitors
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
Here is the complete changelog for the GeForce 375.57WHQL driver:
- Provides the optimal experience for Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, and Titanfall 2.
Game Ready VR
- Provides the optimal experience for Eagle Flight and Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope.
- Enhanced the performance and quality of the motion vectors provided by the MotionEstimation-Only mode of the video encoder, specifically in stereo VR use cases.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance – added SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Civlization VI – good
- Titanfall 2 – good
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
- [SLI, Geforce GTX 980M] Mirror’s Edge Catalyst flickers on Ansel UI when image moved with mouse pointer. 
- [372.54] Corruption in Overwatch decals. 
- [372.90] System crashes and signal lost when refresh rate changed from 144 Hz to 240 Hz on BenQ ZOWIE monitors. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
- [GeForce GTX 650] Dots on all the characters in Grand Theft Auto 5.