Reef Entertainment has released a brand new update for Terminator Resistance. According to the release notes, this new patch adds a FOV slider and a Chromatic Aberration toggle. It also adds a FidelityFX setting, and brings level lighting and post-processing improvements.
Moreover, this update introduces a number of gameplay tweaks and improvements. For instance, it improves player movement/locomotion. It also packs general enemy AI Improvements and fixes. Not only that, but it improves general balance of difficulty levels, and allows enemies to behave differently based on difficulty selection.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Terminator Resistance March 13th Update Release Notes
- Adds Russian subtitles and text support
- Adds Japanese subtitles and text support
- Also adds Simplified Chinese subtitles and text support
- General enemy AI Improvements and fixes
- Enemies will behave differently based on difficulty selection
- Improved general balance of difficulty levels.
- Loot found will now differ depending on the difficulty
- Weapon stats will differ between difficulties
- General weapon stats have been slightly modified
- Skill tree variables have been slightly modified
- Rail plasma weapons (Snipers) now consume 5 ammo rounds per shot, instead of 1
- TC16 plasma weapons (Semi-Auto rifles) now consume 2 ammo rounds per shot, instead of 1
- FOV (Field of view) slider added to video options
- FidelityFX (AMD) option added to video options (Contrast-Adaptive Sharpening and upscaling)
- Immersion Upgrades – HUD modification options added. You can now enable/disable individual HUD elements to make the game more immersive
- Improved support for Ultrawide resolutions
- Level lighting & post-processing improvements
- Chromatic aberration toggle added to video options
- Other small graphics improvements and tweaks
- Slightly improves player movement/locomotion
- Adds Save backup system to help prevent data loss
- Numerous crash fixes
- Other small bug fixes and improvements