Turn 10 Studios has released a new update for Forza Motorsport 6: APEX. According to its changelog, this patch will update your game’s version to 188.8.131.52, and will give you the option to unlock framerate when Dynamic Optimization is set to Custom. This update will be auto-downloaded from the Windows 10 store page, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Forza Motorsport 6: APEX – Patch 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- We have added a selection of curated community liveries to Apex. Players can select from these liveries from the Paint Car option in the game.
- Players now have the option to unlock framerate when Dynamic Optimization is set to Custom
- Players can now disable MSAA and Anisotropic Filtering when Dynamic Optimization is set to Custom
- Saved photos can now be shared through Driver Record > Forza Gallery
- We have addressed issue with cars not unlocking until you reload the car list
- Fixed issue where players would need to reload Career Tours to unlock Spotlight Events if they finished the career on an earlier play through
- Fixed issue where pins in the ‘Raptor Strike’ Career Tour event do not properly reset if a players uses rewind
- Fixed a case where some users are experiencing an ‘infinite’ loading screen when launching events
- Additional bug fixes