MouseCraft, a tile-matching puzzle game where you get to help mice in their relentless quest for cheese, is coming in Alpha version this month, Crunching Koalas has announced. The Alpha version of MouseCraft will be available this month, for all Crunching Koalas Beta Program members.
MouseCraft’s key features are:
– Experience a remix of classic gameplay mechanics- pile up Tetrominos to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
– Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
– Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps, and gather collectibles by using a variety of blocks like bouncy, explosive, and anti-gravity.
– Prove your stacking skills by playing a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind challenging Puzzle mode.
– Feed the mice with an ungodly amount of cheese in 200 hand crafted levels, personalize the fun by creating your own maps.
The alpha version of MouseCraft will come with 4 new types of Tetromino bricks: exploding, crumbling, jelly, and voltage bricks, water and acid obstacles, a crazy cat scientist, as well as a new game mode called Arcade – a fast-paced game mode where players must make time-pressured decisions.
Moreover, this alpha version will feature new levels (about 20), a level editor which will allow players to create their own maps and share them with our community, an entirely fresh look of the mice, new sound effects and music, and lots of bugfixes and small improvements, compared to the Pre-Alpha version of the game.