Publisher Base Games and game developer BluBee Games are delighted to announce having signed a worldwide retail publishing deal for Iron Soul, an action packed 3rd person shooter. As its press release reads, Iron Soul aims to fuse the mechanics of platforming and shooting to set the stage for the ultimate battle between man and machine.
Ted Bishop, CEO at Base Games, said:
“Iron Soul is a visually stunning project which has had a lot of interest being BluBee’s first fully fledged developed product and we are delighted to be working with them bringing this product to retail stores globally”
Base Games will bring Iron Soul to European retail stores in October 2013.
Here are the key features of Iron Soul:
* Mechanical Tales: 2 story-focused campaigns (Though more like 1.5) that tell the tale of one robot invasion as well as the strange interferences our hero and his mentor suffer from during their journey.
* Machine Perfect Controls: Fluid action and movement controls for intense robot battles and tight air jumps. This is one bot-mageddon that’s full of shooting, platforming and of course, mild puzzle-solving challenges.
* Cunning Enemies: Uniquely designed enemies that can come from the sky, ground or even underground in the most robo-tacular fashion, forcing you to choose your weapon (And tactics) wisely.
* Combat Robo-tactic: More methodical players can use the free and non-sticky cover system while the crazier bot-slayers can go all in and run-n-gun their way through hostile territories.
* Fallen World: Various environments from outdoor valleys to underground military bases have come to life thanks to the power of UDK. The levers are fully optimized and hold many challenges and secrets.
* Crazy Voices: Full voice acting for all characters… excluding our main hero of course. After all, he is (allegedly) supposed to be a silent protagonist.