Modder ‘NightWolf2503’ has released a brand new version of his Mass Effect Andromeda Fixpack mod for Bioware’s latest action RPG. As its title suggests, this mod fixes various issues in Mass Effect: Andromeda that have not been resolved by the developers.
Version 1.3 changed gender of multiple turians at the Paradise, on Elaaden, and the gender of multiple krogan in New Tuchanka to match their voice sets. Furthermore, this latest version prevents enemies at the kett outposts on Voeld and Eos from respawning once the outpost has been cleared an fixes Tempest store restocking to tier 1 gear when loading a save in the research room.
Moreover, Mass Effect Andromeda Fixpack 1.3 fixes the shell filaments required to craft the tier 10 Isharay, fixes the Pathfinder Ranger being craftable with an automatic fire type augment instead of single fire type, and comes with various fixes for Conversations and Cutscenes, Quests, World Objects and Skills and Profiles.
Those interested can download the latest version of this mod from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Mass Effect Andromeda Fixpack 1.3 Release Notes
- Changed gender of multiple turians at the Paradise, on Elaaden, to match their voice sets.
- Changed gender of multiple krogan in New Tuchanka to match their voice sets.
- Tech Danny Messier will now actually leave the outpost on Eos.
- Prevented enemies at the kett outposts on Voeld and Eos from respawning once the outpost has been cleared.
Codex and Journal:
- Added missing picture to the journal entry for “Save Dr. Okeer’s Krogan Research”.
Conversations and Cutscenes:
- During “Investigate Remnant Derelict”, the door to the drive core is now open during the cutscene discussing the theft.
- Fixed Ryder’s neck getting twisted in conversations with Jaal at the Cultural Center and the Ancient AI in SAM Node.
- Addison now looks at Ryder during the conversation when establishing an outpost on Kadara.
- Fixed the shell filaments required to craft the tier 10 Isharay.
- Fixed the Pathfinder Ranger being craftable with an automatic fire type augment instead of single fire type.
- Fixed Tempest store restocking to tier 1 gear when loading a save in the research room.
- Task: Gone Dark; angaran bugs inside kett camps on Voeld are now always scannable. (May not work if the quest was already started.)
- Task: Cold Hard Cache; prevented the objectives “Defeat the outlaws” and “Prevent the shuttle from leaving Kadara” from being triggered too early, which caused the objective “Travel to the navpoint” to get stuck in the journal.
Skills and Profiles:
- Fixed red outline on enemies from the infiltrator perk remaining permanent if they are killed while it is active.
- During “Task: Cold Hard Cache”, there will be no invisible leftovers of the shuttle after it was destroyed.
- Fixed remnant container during “Task: Cache Flow” having both the interface and loot option enabled by default.
- Fixed the doors to Peebee’s and Jien Garson’s apartments not getting locked again post mission completion.