Ninja Theory has released a new patch for the PC version of Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. According to the release notes, this patch adds mouse sensitivity to the options menu, adds Dualshock 4 controller support, as well as AMD VSR (virtual super resolution) and NVIDIA DSR (dynamic super resolution) support.
Furthermore, this patch fixes a potential issue where the game would stay on a black screen for PCs with an AMD CPU, fixes minor graphical and miscellaneous audio issues, fixes a number of bugs, and packs various subtitle corrections across the game.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Patch 1.02 Release Notes
- Various subtitle corrections across the game.
- Fixed a potential progression stopping issue where the player couldn’t progress beyond the 4th shard Challenge after focusing on it.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game then reloading it during the Blindness shard challenge caused post FX to be lost.
- Fixed an issue where Senua was stuck in the animation of ladder climbing.
- Fixed multiple issues across the game where the player was able to bypass collision.
- Fixed a rare issue where Senua would not revert from her combat stance after defeating the enemies at the Gate to Helheim
- Fixed an issue where inverting Y-axis in the options menu would not be saved.
- Fixed a potential issue where activating photo mode as enemies are spawning would cause them to animate in slow-motion until struck.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game during cut scenes would cause audio to be lost after reloading.
- Fixed potential progression stopping issue after finishing the Valravn boss fight.
- Fixed potential issue in Beast cave where Senua’s torch would not be visible.
- Fixed a potential issue where a brazier in the Fenrir Cave is missing.
- Fixed a potential issue where lighting would disappear after completing Surtr.
- Fixed a potential issue where some symbols in the Valravn section are not illuminated.
- Fixed Senua occasionally missing her sword.
- Fixed miscellaneous audio issues.
- Fixed minor graphical issues.
- Added mouse sensitivity to the options menu.
- Added Dualshock 4 controller support.
- Fixed a potential issue where the game would stay on a black screen for PCs with an AMD CPU.
- Changed the default keys for left and right target switching when playing on mouse and keyboard to ‘Z’ and ‘C’.
- Support for AMD VSR and Nvidia DSR.