Counterplay Games has released a new update for Godfall. According to the release notes, Update 2.2.4 resolves a number of crashes and bugs. Furthermore, it improves the game’s Ray Tracing performance under certain circumstances.
Going into more details, Patch 2.2.4 solves a ray tracing issue in the Air Realm that caused a disproportionate negative impact on framerate. Moreover, it adds game server capacity in Singapore, Sydney, and Canadian regions.
As said, this patch also resolves some crashes and bugs. For instance, it fixes a rendering crash that could occur when browsing the personal menus. It also fixes a crash that could occur with an internal spatial significance system miscommunicating with the server.
Epic Games Store will download Update 2.2.4 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Godfall Patch 2.2.4 Release Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved an issue where the host of a multiplayer match would incur a blank screen if a player in the party had not yet unlocked the boss encounter.
- Solved an issue in multiplayer when the user browsing a menu during a cutscene would be stuck outside after the cutscene and display the character with placeholder textures.
- Added additional logic around enemy spawn locations to prevent enemies from appearing in inaccessible spots on the map.
- Solved an issue where Objectives would not update properly.
- Solved an issue that could cause ranged enemies in the Tower of Trials to move to attack from melee range instead of the appropriate ranged distance.
- Also solved an issue where enemies would lose target tracking of players in the Tower of Trials.
- Solved an issue where simultaneously killing the last set of enemies in the Tower of Trials could cause enemy waves to stop spawning.
- Solved a ray tracing issue in the Air Realm that caused a disproportionate negative impact on framerate.
- Also solved a rendering crash that could occur when browsing the personal menus.
- Solved a crash that could occur with an internal spatial significance system miscommunicating with the server.
- Added game server capacity in Singapore, Sydney, and Canadian regions for increased multiplayer stability.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”