NVIDIA has just released a new WHQL driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 375.70 WHQL driver is optimized for numerous games that are releasing these coming days.
Going into more details, this new driver is optimized for Titanfall 2, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, and Dishonored 2, as well as for the VR version of Obduction.
This driver also adds a temporal SLI profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and fixes the reported memory leaks in Forza Horizon 3.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – added temporal SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – not recommended
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – fair
- For Honor – not recommended
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
- DxgkDdiEscape Object is calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked. 
- NVSPCAPS crashes in nvd3d9wrapx. 
- NVIDIA Image Converter component crashes. 
- [GeForce GTX 770, Forza Horizon 3] Driver crashes during PSO (Pipeline State Object) creation. 
- [Forza Horizon 3] Possible driver memory leak. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
- DxgkDdiEscape Object is calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked.