Sports Interactive has released a new patch for Football Manager 2017. This update comes with various stability & performance improvements, some user interface tweaks, and fixes a rare case of player not returning from loan.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Football Manager 2017 – Patch 17.1.2 Changelog:
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Fixed rare crashes during gameplay and shutdown
- Fixed game launching to black screen on Windows w/ incomplete DirectX installation
- Fixed match graphical corruption on Macs w/ integrated Intel HD 3000/4000 chipsets
- Fixed occasional lag on entering player profile screen
- Fixed calendar displaying wrong month
- Fixed storage of custom views
- Fixed saving of ‘Highlight key attribute for role’ preference
- Fixed Role Ability and RDS not displaying correctly for international teams
- Fixed rare case of player not returning from loan