EA Sports has released a new patch for FIFA 16. According to its changelog, this update packs general stability improvements, addresses various player clipping issues during intro sequences, and improves goalkeepers. This update will be auto-downloaded from Origin and you can view its complete changelog below.
FIFA 16 – Patch 1.02:
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.