Ubisoft has officially announced Far Cry: Primal for PC. The game – which will be released on February 23rd on current-gen consoles and in March 2016 on PC – in which you will play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
Yeap, you read that right. According to the official press release, the PC version will be slightly delayed, thus following the example of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate.
Here are the game’s key features:
– Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
– Ally yourself with a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
– Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
– Defeat predators and humans, and rise to become the apex predator.
– Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
– Master the element of fire to multiply your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
– Land the killing blow on the prey you’ve hunted across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
– The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
– Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.
– Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.
In order to celebrate this announcement, Ubisoft revealed the following screenshots and trailer.