EA Sports has released a new patch for FIFA 15 that is currently live on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. According to the release notes, this patch brings adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers, as well as to the Goal Line Technology. In addition, this patch further improves Player Search in Career Mode, and adjusts Legendary difficulty in gameplay. This update will be auto-downloaded from Origin, and below you can read its complete changelog.
FIFA 15 Update Changelog:
– Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
– (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
– Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
– Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
– Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
– Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
– Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
– Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
– Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
– Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
– Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
– Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
– (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
– (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.