id Software has released a new hotfix for DOOM. According to the release notes, this patch fixes various crash issues, an issue with the SnapMap AI Path Point where setting speed to ‘Sprint’ stopped AI pathing,” as well as a couple of Multiplayer issues. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
DOOM – Hotfix 15/8 Changelog:
- Fixed an issue where crashing occurred when performing undo/redo
- Fixed an issue where the “Find Open Match” tile only found maps hosted by friends
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Keep Inventory on Respawn’ SnapMap setting where players weren’t respawning with full ammo.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when loading Featured Map “1-4P Ultra DOOM Zombies RPG”
- Fixed an issue with the SnapMap AI Path Point where setting speed to ‘Sprint’ stopped AI pathing.”
- Fixed an issue where the MOTD (message of the day) displayed outdated images upon first load
- Fixed an issue where crashing occurred when attempting to load an Unto the Evil multiplayer map while the DLC was still installing