NVIDIA has just released a new WHQL driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 372.54 WHQL driver is optimized for No Man’s Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Obduction, F1 2016, and the Open Beta for Paragon.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here is the changelog for the NVIDIA GeForce 372.54 WHQL driver:
Provides the optimal experience for No Man’s Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Obduction, F1 2016, and the Open Beta for Paragon
Supports the new GeForce GTX 10-series GPUs powering the ultimate gaming notebooks
– Support for updated BatteryBoost technology.
– Enabled mclk switches on 144 Hz G-SYNC monitors in multi-monitor use cases in order to lower power consumption.
– Support OpenGL VR SDK 1.4 (Windows).
– Added a Windows cross-API interop between Vulkan and DirectX 11. This enables Vulkan app compatibility with existing DirectX 11-based HMD runtimes.
– Added driver support for DXGI 2 VR.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – added DirectX 11 SLI profile
- No Man’s Sky – added (Beta) SLI profile
- Space Engineers – added DirectX 11 SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – fair
- F1 2016 – not recommended
- Obduction – excellent
- Riptide GP: Renegade – excellent
- World of Warcraft – updated Beta EXEs
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode. See “3D Compatibility Mode” on page 6 for more information.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – excellent
- Overwatch – good
- TotalWar: Warhammer – good