EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released the third PC update for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to the changelog, this patch fixes a number of crashes and bugs that have been reported by the users. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch #3 Changelog:
- Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
- Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
- Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
- Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21:9.
- Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch (some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting).
- Fixed various issues related to Breach.
- Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”