EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released the third PC update for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to the changelog, this patch fixes a number of crashes and bugs that have been reported by the users. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch #3 Changelog:
- Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
- Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
- Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
- Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21:9.
- Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch (some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting).
- Fixed various issues related to Breach.
- Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.