NIXXES and EIDOS Montreal have released a new update for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to the release notes, this patch adds new content for Breach, adds new Breach achievements and introduces various Breach UI improvements.
In addition, this patch fixes an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D were enabled, and it is said that it further improves overall performance for DirectX 11 and DirectX 12.
Moreover, this patch fixes the DX12 issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black, and packs various MSAA bug fixes.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch Build 616.0 Changelog:
- New Breach content.
- Breach UI improvements.
- Addition of new Breach related achievements.
- Prevent drawing a gun when exiting PC or terminal.
- Fixed an issue where there was no prompt to exit the telescope that can be found in Prague.
- Fixed an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D are enabled.
- Improved overall performance for DirectX 11 and 12.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where you would see rain splatters on Jensen while in-doors.
- Various MSAA bug fixes.