EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released a new update for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to its changelog, this patch adds a Lens Flare option, packs some improvements for Tobii EyeTracking, adds support for the Jensen Story, and sports various DX12 improvements.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch build 551.7 Changelog:
- Added support for the Jensen Story: System Rift DLC mission. Re-unite with Frank Pritchard, Adam’s friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, and assist him in hunting down information on the mysterious Santeau Group. Desperate to get more information, Pritchard targets one of the most secure data banks ever created – the Palisade Blade. In agreeing to help, Adam may also be able to uncover hints as to who the Illuminati really are.
- Added Lens Flare option.
- Improvement of Tobii EyeTracking’s cover at gaze: Better responsiveness. Separate the responsiveness setting from Extended View. Filter the gaze point harder to get better snapping.
- Tobii EyeTracking’s gun arm at gaze (new feature). When using Nanoblade, P.E.P.S or Tesla augmentations, the gun arm will aim in the direction of your gaze, quick shoot by releasing the trigger early or hold for continued aiming.
- Fixed an issue where Extended view is enabled when shopping.
- Fixed an issue where Extended view – Gun arm weapon reticles are moving.
- Various crash and bug fixes.
- UPDATE: Fixed issue with Tessellation and some cables in Prague.
- Fixed an issue where some object would appear black.
- Fixed a shadow issue.
- Improved DirectX 12 CPU usage.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.