THQ and Vigil Games have revealed the changelog for the third PC patch of Darksiders 2. According to the release notes, this new patch will come with new graphical options (such as Shadow map resolution, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion and Anti Aliasing), Invert X Option, Camera Auto center Toggle and a number of game fixes. This patch will go live in the near future, though THQ has not shared any ETA. You can view below the complete changelog of this third patch and we’ll be sure to inform you when this update goes live. Enjoy!
Keyboard Mapping Support:
– Invert X Option added
– Reset to default mappings option
– Map to NumPad option works as intended
– Camera Auto center Toggle
– The Tome System works as intended while using an Xbox controller in the Tome System.
– Resolved issues around not being able to send Tome messages to Steam friends.
– Phasewalker now works properly after acquiring it within the Blackstone.
– Artifact Box and Legacy Box are now properly labeled in Vulgrim’s inventory.
– Exiting the game after adjusting the screen resolution will now save those settings.
– The ride-able construct will no longer free fall out of the game world when placing the ride-able construct under the Guardian and re-entering the room with the submerged lift in The Foundry.
– The Bridge should now properly drop within The Scar.
– The second lever within the Black Stone should now function as intended.
– Death should now be able to properly continue through the Eternal Throne when speaking to the guards.
– The pile of debris to the right of the skeleton key door in the second Heartstone room of The Foundry is no longer a match for the ride-able construct.
– The ride-able construct is positioned back in the water on the lift for those users who are stuck. (You may need to Fast Travel or back track out of the dungeon if you are currently stuck here.)
– The Custodian will no longer go for a swim when backtracking to the dungeon entrance after leaving the Custodian on one of the bridges in the room before the second Heartstone in the Foundry.
– The Resistance stats will properly update when returning 3 Stones of Resistance to Oran during the Stick and Stones quest.
– More support for different resolutions with HUD elements.
THQ has announced that the patch is currently live. Enjoy!
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."