Infinity Ward has released a brand new update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, the April 30th Update comes with a number of fixes and adjustments for both Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Going into more details, this new patch has a fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches. It also removes Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adds Bounty Contracts back.
It’s also worth noting that this update adjusts the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight. It also adjusts out of bounds timer in Infected.
As always, Battlenet will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare April 30th Patch Notes
- Fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches
- Removing Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adding Bounty Contracts back
- Adjusting the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
- Also Adjusting out of bounds timer in Infected
- Adjusting the match start timer in Infected so players can join before the Infected countdown ends.
- Fix for a bug where players could get stuck during the infil while loading into a BR match
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”