Ubisoft has announced that a new update for Assassin’s Creed III will be released later today on for all platforms. According to its changelog, this new update will prepare Ubisoft’s title for the upcoming release of the Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy DLC, will add loyalty unlocks to the PC version and will fix various SP and MP issues. You can view the complete changelog below.
Assassin’s Creed III Title Update 5 Changelog:
– Fixed a potential crash in mission “Bridewell Prison” when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
– Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
– Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
– Added support for “Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy”
– Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
– In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
– In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
– In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
– In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
– In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
– In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
– Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
– Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
– Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
– The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
– The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
– On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
– Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
– Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
– The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
– The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
– Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
– An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
– Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
– When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."