The Blade of Agony team has released the final version of its massive Wolfenstein mod for Doom/GZDoom. In case you weren’t aware of, Blade of Agony is a story-driven FPS. This mod is inspired by WWII shooters from the 90’s and early 2000’s, like Wolfenstein 3D, Medal of Honor, and Call of Duty.
Here are the key features of the mod.
- 30 playable and unique levels in 3 different chapters (plus secret maps)
- Orchestra-quality game music
- Voice acting and ambient soundscapes
- Available in 10 different languages (en, de, es, ru, pt², it, tr², fr, cz, pl)
- A combination of low-poly models and hi-resolution sprite assets to create the perfect retro feeling
- Devastating armaments from the battlefields of WWII
- Interactive NPCs that support the twisted plot’s progress and help you understand the game
- Improved enemy AI for more dynamic and challenging fights
- Beautiful special effects (weather, elements, explosions, etc.)
- Modern post-processing shaders (motion & effect blur, noise, flares, etc.)
You can download the mod from here.