SEGA and Atlus have released a story trailer for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster. As the press release reads, in this game, players will assume the role of the Demi-fiend and decide the fate of the world.
“What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.”
Here are the key features of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster releases on May 25th.