Deep Silver and Volition have released a new gameplay trailer for Saints Row at the TGA 2021. The new trailer provides a glimpse of the crew’s journey to Saint-dom, a sneak peek at the game’s in-depth customization features.
In Santo Ileso, you either have the power, or you’ll just have to take it. The Saints are on a path to dominating this city, and you’ll need to lead them up the criminal ladder as the Boss. The brand-new trailer serves up Saint-on-rival-faction action with just some of the ways you can face off against your rivals – from explosive weaponry and brand-new guns to up-close and personal takedowns through swift-kick melee assaults. You want more than just takedowns? We’ve also got high-speed action in boats, cars, ariel assaults, and, of course, chaos-inducing tanks.
As the press release reads, in just two minutes the trailer shows off:
- New sandbox reveals including helicopter tether thefts.
- Brand new vehicles.
- New combat – Fresh takedowns, new weapons, dual wielding, and more.
- New outfits and NPCs – From the weird, to the wild, and the unfortunate Santo Ileso citizens caught up in the middle of the madness.
- Story moments – A little more about The Saints’ rise to power.
- And a whole lot of Saints Row
Saints Row will release on August 23rd, 2022.