Broken Window Studios has informed us about the latest trailer for Reflections; a real-world adventure game where every action you take has meaningful consequences that radically shape the experience.
In Reflections, you play through a series of important moments in your life and make choices about how to spend your time, what relationships to foster and more, then watch the results ripple into every aspect of the experience.
Reflections is currently available on Steam via its Early Access program, and will be fully released in early 2016.
Here are the game’s key features:
- You create the story – The powerful Storyteller engine watches everything you do and changes the experience to suit.
- Three Acts – Experience various moments in your life which differ radically based on what you choose to do.
- Dynamic progression – time passes as you play, changing the opportunites and events that unfold
- Full environment interactivity – If you want to do it, you probably can. Reflections isn’t about sitting and watching. Everything has its use.
- AI that responds to you – Multiple characters and creatures to build relationships with, relationships that may last your whole life
- Beautiful environments – stark black and white environments that slowly get filled with color by your actions
- Fully supports the Oculus Rift