SEGA published the first of a series of spotlight trailers showcasing the high-definition updates heading to Sonic Colors: Ultimate; the adrenaline-pumping upgrade to the iconic 2010 platformer Sonic Colors.
This first spotlight trailer transports fans to the familiar setting of Dr. Eggman’s Interstellar Amusement Park where they’ll find a variety of shiny new upgrades, including:
- HD Updates. New high-definition updates and improvements, including 60 FPS, re-vamped lighting, improved graphics and 4K resolution
- New Mode “Rival Rush”. Go head-to-head with Metal Sonic to unlock rewards
- Park Tokens & Customization. Head to the store and use park tokens to unlock unique boosts, auras, shoes and gloves for Sonic
- Jade Ghost. Transform Sonic, fly around and pass through solid objects to reach hidden areas
- Customizable Controls. Customize your controls to find a layout that suits your play style
- Tails Save. Find a tails save and be taken back to safety if you need to be rescued
- 100 Count Ring. Collect a 100 Count Ring to gain temporary invincibility and boost your score after each level
- Music. Fully remixed soundtrack to set the pace while you put an end to Dr. Eggman’s evil plan.
Sonic Colors: Ultimate will release on September 7th.