Focus Entertainment has released a gameplay overview trailer for its upcoming first-person open world action adventure game, BLACKTAIL. This trailer details the game’s gameplay mechanics, so be sure to watch it.
In this game, players will assume the role of Yaga; a 16-year-old girl accused of witchcraft and expelled from an early medieval Slavic settlement.
According to its description, players will experience a one-of-a-kind blend of intense archery combat and dark storytelling. Moreover, they can choose their path to become the guardian of the woods or the terror nightmares are based on.
BLACKTAIL will release on December 15th, and its key features:
- Decide the fate of the land and its inhabitants, witness the impact of your decisions on your skills through BLACKTAIL’s Morality system.
- Track down elusive spirits with your trusty bow and gauntlet, engage in thrilling boss fights.
- Craft arrows and potions, hunt wild game, and gather resources to survive in the ominous woods.
- Find hidden treasures to learn more about your surroundings and history.
- Collect lost recipes and brew elixirs to improve your abilities and shape your playstyle.