Daum Games has shown a new content trailer at Paris Games Week that depicts some of Black Desert Online’s best features such as the incredibly in-depth and detailed character customization tool.
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next generation visuals and skilled based combat that will rejuvenate the genre. Black Desert Online has the best and most in-depth character customization feature of any game that is currently on the market which allows for unprecedented detailed character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world and extensive lore will excite both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPG’s in general.
Black Desert Online will be released in early 2016 and will not be free to play or employ a subscription model. Instead, players will buy the game once and can buy vanity items in-game to allow for further customization. Initially, the game will be localized in English, French and German.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Beautifully designed open world
- Fast skill-based combat
- Incredible character customization
- Crisp next generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (team vs team, guild vs guild and castle siege)
- Engaging story and deep lore
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- Catch and breed horses with BDO’s taming system
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting and alchemy systems
- Intuitive controls (has basic gamepad support)