Boss Key Productions has released a new set of E3 screenshots for LawBreakers. In addition, the team announced the release of its first public round of closed alpha testing tomorrow.
Lucky players who registered to become a LawBreakers’ alpha tester and received an invite to tomorrow’s test will get their hands on the first wave of content at the following times:
- SATURDAY, JUNE 18:
- US East Coast: 12 Noon to 12 Midnight EDT
- US West Coast: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. PDT
- London: 5 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday BST
- Berlin/Paris: 6 p.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday CEST
- Sydney: 2 a.m. Sunday to 2 p.m. Sunday AES
- SUNDAY, JUNE 19:
- US East Coast: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EDT
- US West Coast: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PDT
- London: 2 p.m. Sunday to 2 a.m. Monday BST
- Berlin/Paris: 3 p.m. Sunday to 3 a.m. Monday CEST
- Sydney: 11 p.m. Sunday to 11 a.m. Monday AEST
This is the first of several scaling tests taking place over the course of summer and leading up to an Early Access phase on Steam later in 2016. The first closed alpha test will feature the action-packed Overcharge mode, played onLawBreakers’ first map, Grandview. Turf War mode, a unique take on capture-and-hold amplified by the game’s thrilling combative moments, and the Promenade map, based on the iconic Third Street location in sunny Santa Monica, Calif, both revealed for the first time this week at E3, will be added for subsequent tests, as will other unannounced content.
LawBreakers promises a bloodbath of role-based vertical team conflict, creating endless mastery and competition across an alternate American landscape.
Players will choose whether to kill to uphold the “Law,” or go out for blood as a “Breaker,” as they take part in the combat raging across iconic locations including the boiling oceans off the Santa Monica coastline, a gravity-ravaged Grand Canyon and beyond.