Dambuster Studio has released a new patch for Homefront: The Revolution. According to its changelog, this patch comes with additional Nvidia tweaks and fixes for a number of issues. In addition, this patch reduces the number of checkpoints saves that occur whilst playing.
However, as Dambuster Studio noted, there is a minor issue that has not been addressed yet:
“During some of our final testing against some of the community provided saves, we found that any player who had already hacked the transceiver in Ashgate wouldn’t see the icons that are revealed on the map. This doesn’t have any knock on effects, and simply re-discovering them by moving around will make them reappear.”
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Homefront: The Revolution Patch 1.5 Changelog:
- Fix for players Hearts & Minds progress not progressing correctly in Ashgate.
- Fix for ‘Home of the Brave’ achievement not being achievable.
- Further reduction in the number of checkpoints saves that occur whilst playing
- Fix for non English character support in the user’s Windows login name
- Some players who encountered issues with audio relating to the smartphone should now see it working as intended
- Additional Nvidia tweaks