Omega Force has released the April 13th Patch for its latest hunting game, WILD HEARTS. According to the release notes, this new update brings numerous balance tweaks and bug fixes.
At this point, I’m almost certain that Omega Force will not address the game’s stuttering issues. Not only does WILD HEART suffer from shader compilation stutters, but it also has numerous traversal stutters. Thus, the game never feels smooth (at least during our benchmarks).
Anyway, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
WILD HEARTS April 13th Patch Notes
- The following adjustments and modifications have been made to the Claw Blade:
- The claw gauge will not decrease when performing Wingblade Spin Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Fixed an issue where it was still possible to continue triggering downward Wingblade Spin Slash even after the claw gauge was depleted.
- Greatly reduced the gauge consumption of the Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Added invincibility frames at the beginning of Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Reduced the power of the Wingblade Crescent Slash.
- It will now be possible to use resonance to recover Karakuri Thread after performing a Basic Karakuri combo attack with the Bow.
- Reduced the amount of Stamina consumed when dodging with the Bow.
- Increased the amount of Karakuri Thread generated by the Karakuri Katana.
- Fixed an issue where the Torch Basic Karakuri could be used at a wider range than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Talismans obtained from defeating Murakumo or Volatile Murakumo only carried the Wind Boost skill. Added Talismans with other skills.
- Also fixed an issue where the “Food you were processing is ready.” notification appeared in Minato even when the processing was not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the armor image was not grayed out on the Cladding Production screen when the player had insufficient materials.