Ubisoft has announced that Title Update 15.1 for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will release on May 31st. In addition, the team revealed its full patch notes that you can find below.
According to the changelog, Patch 15.1 will fix an issue with players getting stuck on 100% loading screen after exiting Countdown Mode. It will also address an issue with the layer becoming invisible if they detonate the EMP sticky bomb while interacting with a ladder.
As always, Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games Store will download this update once it becomes available. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Division 2 Title Update 15.1 Release Notes
GEAR & WEAPONS
- New exotics “Dread Edict”, “Bluescreen” and “Catharsis” mask cannot be obtained from the Exotic Cache and are not available in the general loot pool anymore.
- The “Bluescreen” and “Dread Edict” exotic weapons are now being displayed on the wall in the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue with the “Chill Out” mask missing Gila Guard branding.
- Fixed an issue with the “Dread Edict” Exotic SVD not stacking with the “Perfect Focus” armor talent.
- Players can no longer gain the “Disruptor Rounds” stacks by shooting wildlife and dead NPCs with the “Bluescreen” Exotic LMG.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on 100% loading screen after exiting Countdown Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the enemy NPC spawning in reactor after encounter was completed.
- Also fixed an issue with the Hunters being shown as Black Tusk on the “Inspect” frame of the death screen.
- “Donate All Junk” button functionality is now fixed and should be giving the same number of materials regardless of the menu category.
- Upgrade grades are now displayed on SKILL and SIGNATURE WEAPONS in the inventory similar to Gear and Weapon items.
- The grade is also displayed in the Expertise Menu.
- Fixed an issue with the Upgrade animation not being displayed when upgrading a SKILL or SIGNATURE WEAPON in the Expertise Menu.
- Placeholder names are no longer present for some cosmetic premium rewards on the rewards track screen for languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue where only the session owner received the encryption key after completing Manhunt in a group.
- Players should no longer be missing the decryption key when resuming their personal progression after doing the decryption mission while in a group.
- The issue with the EMP drones in the “Hidden Alliance” Manhunt target missions having placeholder icons is now fixed.
- Fixed the issues when the investigation update does not appear on the HUD within the Manhunt investigation objectives after the Control Point completion.
- Fixed an issue with the server crashing when the player is entering a shared space while the VO from audio file is playing.
- Also fixed an issue when the players do not receive a notification that the group leader cannot start a Takeover Bounty while the party members are in the mission area and the party leader is at least 100 meters away.
- Fixed an issue with the Prime Target mission objective not being updated if the players happen to stand close to the area leading to the mission’s next beat when all hostiles are eliminated.
- Fixed an issue where the Team leader would see “Activate Bounty” as an option when their teammate was in the mission area of the Takeover Bounty.
- Fixed an issue with the Assault Rifle “TKB-408” icon is not centered in the Inventory tab.
- Fixed an issue with the layer becoming invisible if they detonate the EMP sticky bomb while interacting with a ladder.