Last week, Nixxes Software released a patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales that brought performance optimizations to older CPUs. And yesterday, the team released a new update for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered that brings optimizations for CPUs with high core counts.
Going into more details, Nixxes has made changes to improve CPU performance on both Intel Core and AMD Ryzen processors with high physical core counts. This affects AMD Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 9 processors and Intel Core i7 and i9 processors (11th generation and older). Furthermore, Nixxes made specific changes to how the game uses the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and Ryzen 9 7900X processors, to improve performance on systems with these new CPUs.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update v.220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Optimizations for AMD Ryzen and Intel Core CPUs with high core counts.
- Addressed an issue that could cause temporary freezes at low frame rates.
- Fixed a buffer overflow that could cause crashes for some players on Windows 11.
- Improved performance and reduced memory usage on systems with less than 3GB available video memory in combination with more than 8GB system memory.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Steam Deck when changing settings.