Ubisoft has released Update 1.30 for Immortals Fenyx Rising. This patch is 4.9GB in size, tweaks the keyboard and mouse controls, resolves some gameplay issues, brings performance improvements and more.
Going into more details, this latest update adds an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button. Moreover, it fixes an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx. It also fixes a mysterious mount that made the game crash.
As always, UPLAY and Epic Games Store will download this patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.30 Release Notes
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Also addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Also addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs
- Addressed an issue that would cause the game to crash more often on quality mode on ps5
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.