Ubisoft has released a brand new update for Immortals Fenyx Rising. According to the team, Title Update 1.3.1 fixes various bugs and brings stability and performance improvements.
Going into more details, this patch addresses an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade. It also improves stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
As always, UPLAY and Epic Games Store will download Title Update 1.3.1 the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Title Update 1.3.1 Release Notes
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- Also fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.