Square Enis has released Patch 1.12 for Forspoken. This update brings a number of Quality of Life improvements, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Going into more details, Update 1.12 adjusts the visual effects for Frey’s Shot spell. Additionally, it changes the default Sprint button from “L3” to “L3 or ?”. It’s also worth noting that Frey can now run in certain locations, such as Pilgrim’s Refuges, the Archives, and the Mausoleum.
Patch 1.12 also the Intel XeSS version to 1.1.0. This is great news for all Arc users out there.
Lastly, Square Enix claims that there are various minor fixes. Unfortunately, though, the company has not shared any details about them. And in case you’re wondering, no. This update does not bring any major performance improvements.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Forspoken Patch 1.12 Release Notes
- Adjusted the visual effects for Frey’s Shot spell.
- Changed the default Sprint button from “L3” to “L3 or ?”.
*Existing save files will not be affected.
- Frey can now run in certain locations, such as Pilgrim’s Refuges, the Archives, and the Mausoleum.
- Running will remain disabled during certain event scenes.
- The touchpad controls for DualSense Wireless Controller (PlayStation®5) can now be used when the controller is paired by Bluetooth.
- Certain DualSense Wireless Controller features, such as the intergraded speaker or haptic feedbacks cannot be used by Bluetooth pairing.
- Updated the Intel XeSS version to 1.1.0 which can be used for Intel ARC and Iris Xe.
- The driver must be updated to 22.214.171.12448 or a later version.
- Various minor fixes.