QLOC has released the first PC patch for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. According to the release notes, this patch reduces CPU usage when not in focus, and addresses multiple issues and bugs.
Moreover, it resolves a phone camera issue that prevented some gamers from taking photos on certain installation setups. It also fixes the Sega Arcade game difficulty settings, as well as the inescapable grab from last boss.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life First PC Patch Notes
- Reduced CPU usage when not in focus
- Fixed phone camera issue not being able to take photos on certain installation setups
- Inescapable grab from last boss fixed (affected players with extremely high FPS)
- Performance difference in VF5 and Sega Arcade minigames when playing in 30FPS (now locked to 60FPS)
- Extreme Heat Mode keybind locked, now fixed
- Darts minigame throwing speed was different depending on FPS settings, now fixed
- Fixed the Sega Arcade game difficulty settings