Saber Interactive has released a brand new update for World War Z. According to the release notes, the December 23rd update improves overall game stability and brings some fixes to its Horde Mode.
Going into more details, this new patch fixes an issue that was causing significant performance drop. Moreover, it fixes a zombie desync that would accumulate between waves in Horde Mode.
Regarding its Horde Mode, this update reduces maximum number of Auto Turret refills from 3 to 2 and increase Auto Turret cost from 50 to 70. It also reduces XP rewards growth by 20% to compensate overall rewards increase.
As always, the Epic Games Store will download this latest update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
World War Z December 23rd Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing significant performance drop
- Fixed zombie desync that would accumulate between waves in Horde Mode
- Fixed and issue that would prevent zombies from spawning at Wave 20+
- Reduced maximum number of Auto Turret refills from 3 to 2
- Increased Auto Turret cost from 50 to 70
- Fixed an issue that was causing Heavy Weapons to spawn in a wrong place when purchased
- All rewards (including yellow and blue currency) are now growing up to Wave 40 instead of Wave 20
- Reduced XP rewards growth by 20% to compensate overall rewards increase
- Fixed an issue that would allow to launch Horde Mode with mutators, resulting in unexpected crashes during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that would prevent weapons from leveling up if they got a few XP left
- Fixed an issue with certain mutators not reducing game rewards as originally intended in Private Lobby