Blue Isle Studios, makers of Slender: The Arrival, has announced a new first person action adventure game, Valley. Valley is said to be a first-person adventure unlike any other in which players will explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley and uncover secrets long since forgotten.
In Valley, players will pilot the L.E.A.F. exosuit, powering up their physical abilities to new heights, and will explore a massive world – dashing through forests, leaping between structures, and wielding control over both life and death.
Alex Tintor, CEO of Blue Isle Studios, said:
“After the success of Slender: The Arrival, we wanted to do something completely unique that offered players an amazing amount of freedom, and Valley is just that. This is an incredibly exciting project for us – something totally new and distinct, that we expect will intrigue players.”
Here are the key features of the Valley:
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley™ using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley™ is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.