IMGN.PRO and Telepaths Tree announced today that their Unreal Engine 4-powered FPS horror title, Inner Chains, will be released on April 20th. In order to celebrate this announcement, IMGN.PRO has released a cinematic trailer for it that can be viewed below.
Here are the key features of Inner Chains according to its press release:
- Interaction between weapons, their users, and the environment.
- An unparalleled biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- Stunning surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent, and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- A dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the fantastic soundtrack.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”