Ubisoft has released a new patch for the PC version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands. According to the release notes, this patch improves support for quad-core CPUs and multiple GPUs. In addition, this patch various performance improvements for AMD’s graphics cards.
Patch 1.1.5 also comes with improved Ansel support, various fixes for the Steam Controller integration, and enhanced mouse navigation in store menu.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from UPLAY or Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – Patch 1.1.5 Changelog:
- Multi-GPU improved support
We have been working with our partners to improve both SLI and Crossfire support. Various stuttering and graphical corruption issues have now been fixed.
- Quad-core CPUs improved support
Several freezes and performance issues have been resolved for players using quad-core CPUs, notably Intel i5 based setups.
- AMD graphic cards improved performances
- Enhanced mouse navigation in store menu
- 4K menu background scaling implemented
- Several crash sources have been addressed
- Improved Ansel support and fixed bugs
- Various fixes for the Steam Controller integration
- Other bug fixes & improvements.