Massive Entertainment has issued a new patch for Tom Clancy’s The Division. According to the changelog, this patch nerfs all G36 Assault Rifles and fixes numerous bugs. This patch was applied during today’s maintenance, and you can view the complete list of changes that Massive implemented below.
Tom Clancy’s The Division – July 12th Maintenance Changelog:
- Reduced the base damage of all G36 Assault Rifles by 15%.
- Fixed a bug where named weapons could not have their talents recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap would not open for some players.
- Fixed a bug where using the Evacuation Point in Underground before the new Objective Notification has appeared caused the mission UI to break.
- Fixed a bug where the AlphaBridge Gloves could miss some of their attributes. Note: this change is retroactive, which means that all attributes on existing AlphaBridge Gloves will be rerolled.
- Fixed a bug where the game music would stop completely when logging out while inside an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating the last Talent on the PP-19 submachinegun would not yield a free Talent.
- Fixed a bug where the Sentry Gear Set bonus would incorrectly apply when using The Showstopper automatic shotgun.
- Fixed a bug where using a Signature Skill could cause the visual effect to be applied to all nearby players (not just group members).
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents could stack indefinitely while using the Alpha-Bridge Gear Set 4-piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating weapon talents would yield a random bonus, instead of the one selected in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where players would die when returning to certain missions after respawning in a safe house.
- Fixed a bug where PC players would be able to use multiple consumables at the same time.