As we’ve already stated, we’re not covering DLCs unless they are free. And since Titanfall 2’s upcoming DLCs will be completely free, we will covering every single one of them. Therefore, we are happy to report that Electronic Arts and Respawn have announced that the first free DLC for Titanfall 2 will be released on November 30th.
In addition, Respawn will be opening a store in game with the launch of this first DLC that will allow players to purchase new skins, camo and Prime Titans. However, players will not be forced to purchase anything in order to enjoy the content that will be featured in this DLC.
As Respawn claimed:
“We will have no in-game currency exchange. No locked loot boxes, crafting shards or pay-to-win weaponry. No RNG. If you see something you like, you buy it and that’s it. These in no way effect stats and are purely cosmetic. We will have two Prime Titans available at launch. They have new chassis and assassinations but function the exact same way as their original counterparts.”
This first DLC for Titanfall 2 will be called Angel City, and below you can find its key features:
Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
- Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.
- Wingman Elite Pistol
- Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim