Nexusmods member ‘KNG’ released a really interesting mod for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This mod features over 50 environment definitions that players can switch between while they are playing the game, on-the-fly and in real-time.
Here are the mod’s key features:
– custom options menu
– choose from over 50 Environment Definitions (CSLM, YALM etc. are all included in this mod!)
– set custom envBlend, envPriority Values
– all on-the-fly, while in the game
– custom key to reload settings everytime you want to
In order to install and activate it, you’ll have to follow this guide:
1. Unpack archive content to YourWitcher3Directory\mods\ or use NMM
2. open YourWitcher3Directory\mods\modKNGULM
3. copy folder \bin\ from YourWitcher3Directory\mods\modKNGULM and paste it into: YourWitcher3Directory\
4. Start the Game and go to the Options -> Key Bindings Menu, reset your key bindings to default. Don’t worry, you only need to do this once.
The entry for the Reload ULM Settings key can be found at the bottom of the Key Binding list.
Remember: If you still have your input.settings file set to Read-Only you need to turn that off so you can actually bind a key in the menu.
How to use:
ULM Users just press: F4 by default, or whatever key you have set in the Key Bindings Menu to Reload ULM Settings.
1. Open Ingame Console (default F2)
2. Type: ULM to initialize the script
(script should now be loaded)
3. Press F4 (or whatever key you have set in the Key Bindings to Reload ULM Settings)
Those interested can download this mod from here.
Do note that some .env presets break the Light Shaft’s, therefore it is suggested to completely disable them.