Andrzej Kwiatkowski, senior gameplay designer at CD Projekt RED, has released a new version of his “Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks” mod for The Witcher 3. This new version adds an optional download package with reduced loot, as well as console command that will completely reset character development.
Furthermore, Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks version 0.25 fixes numerous issues that were present in the previous versions. For example, this latest version a very rare vanilla timescale bug that caused all slowmotion effects from skills and items speeding up Geralt instead of slowing down time. In addition, it fixes physical projectiles from special attacks not dealing damage to monsters.
In case you weren’t aware of, the “Immersion and Gameplay” mod focuses mainly on fixing immersion breakers, buffing underperforming skills and items, cosmetic changes and bugfixing. It also fixes few instances of items and abilities that made Geralt immortal and removed all the challenge from the game.
Below you can find the changelog for this latest version of the Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks mod.
The Witcher 3 Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks Mod – Version 0.25 Release Notes:
- Added an optional download package with reduced loot. All containers that are not considered treasure, unique, quest, special named and money have 85% chance of being empty. Drops from killed enemies are not affected. Shop prices are halved to compensate for the loss in items to sell and items that you’ll now need to buy.
- Fixed mod bug with remaining cases of friendly NPCs dealing way too high or way too low damage.
- Fixed a very rare vanilla timescale bug that caused all slowmotion effects from skills and items speeding up Geralt instead of slowing down time. Meditate in game to fix this issue.
- Fixed vanilla game bug with Flood of Anger skill not buffing Signs skills that are learned but not slotted and not upgrading slotted skills that are below max level.
- Fixed vanilla game bug with Flood of Anger skill not adding Exploding Shield and Quen Discharge skills for the duration of Quen shield (worked only on cast, ignored duration).
- Fixed vanilla game bug with Flood of Anger skill not adding Supercharged Glyphs skill for the duration of Yrden trap (worked only on cast, ignored duration).
- Fixed vanilla game bug with interaction between Flood of Anger skill and Rage Management perk.
- Fixed mod bug with interaction between Adrenaline Rush mutation, Rage Management perk and Flood of Anger skill.
- Supercharged Glyphs skill damage is now scaling with enemy max health in addition to vanilla damage value. Skill description updated in English and Polish language to reflect this change (string 1066972).
- Changed projectile damage of special attacks being a fixed value throughout the whole game. It now scales with level.
- Fixed physical projectiles from special attacks not dealing damage to monsters, ie. Kiera’s “rock barrage” attack.
- Djinn is not affected by enemy upscaling option.
- Added console command that will completely reset character development, including reloading xml definitions affecting skill max levels. Type “ResetCharacterDevelopment” or “rcd” (lazy version) without quotation marks in console to activate it. You’ll know that it worked from camera shake effect. After typing it save after reload the game.