STELLAR7Project has released a new version of his The Witcher 3 Redux mod. According to the release notes, version 1.4 allows parries to be immediately followed up with counterattack, allows Ciri to perform a counterattack and packs further fixes on freeform targeting.
In case you weren’t aware of, The Witcher 3 Redux mod packs combat tweaks including a freeform targeting mode, combat-based stamina, ability enhancements, and an unlockable special attack. Combat, however, is not the only focus of the mod.
World timescale is configurable for variable lengths of days and nights. Time passage in cutscenes and fast traveling has also been modified to be more cohesive and consistent. Previously weightless items have weight, and you can no longer carry stuff beyond the inventory limit.
Furthermore, this mod removes all level restrictions, features a survival element, skill-based leveling and custom camera offsetting. Not only that, but virtually all of the features, can be configured from the in-game menu.
Those interested can download The Witcher 3 Redux version 1.4 from here, and below you can find its changelog.
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 1.4 Release Notes
- Parrying can be immediately followed up with counterattack (unlockable special counterattack “INTERCEPTIVE RIPOSTE” has been modified so that you can also execute it quickly after a parry, which applies to Ciri as well.)
- Ciri can now perform a counterattack
- Meditation fast forwarding fully visible
- Configurable food and drink health restoration ([GENERAL])
- Fixed some drinks that were satisfying hunger instead of thirst
- Further fixes on freeform targeting