Aleks Vuckovic has released a new version of The Witcher 3 Redux Mod. Version 3.2 adds a new craftable steel sword “Alzur”, and improves Caranthir and Eredin’s stats. Moreover, it redesigns the combat skill “Deadly Precision”.
In case you weren’t aware of, this mod is a major gameplay overhaul for CD Projekt RED’s RPG. Its main purpose, according to the modder, is to make the gameplay feel more realistic and lore friendly where preperation is key.
Going into more details, The Witcher 3 Redux Version 3.2 also lowers potion duration secondary bonus from Alchemy skills from 25% to 20%. Additionally, it makes Rotfiends immune to instant kill so Geralt doesn’t die from their explosion when the effect activates.
Do note that this gameplay mod is not compatible with The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition. However, it should be compatible with all the graphics mod for this RPG. Thus, you will be able to use it alongside The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project, The Witcher 3 True Fires, and this 2.2GB AI-enhanced HD Texture Pack.
You can download this mod from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 3.2 Release Notes
- Added new craftable steel sword “Alzur” (upgraded version of Iris). It is supposed to be the steel equivalent of Aerondight and will summon Alzur’s Thunder when charged. See “Gear Changes” below for further details.
- Redesigned combat skill “Deadly Precision”. Instant kill chance is now based on successfully executing defensive Witcher techniques. See skill section for more details.
- Made Rotfiends immune to instant kill so Geralt doesn’t die from their explosion when the effect activates.
- Improved Caranthir and Eredin’s stats, and made them deplete more Adrenaline with each hit and inflict Drain.
- Lowered potion duration secondary bonus from Alchemy skills from 25% to 20%.
- DL(1.8) Further tweaks.