The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Sold 60K Copies In Its First Month

The Astronauts has shared with us a little infographic, showing the first month’s sales data for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. According to the company, 60K copies of the game have been sold this far with 77% of them coming directly from Steam. The rest 23% consists of sales from GOG, retail and other digital platforms, thus proving how big Valve’s platform has become. In addition, The Astronauts has released a new trailer to celebrate the game’s first month that can be viewed below. Enjoy!

John Papadopoulos

John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities.Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards." Contact: Email